
Gabe's become a master of solids. I can already hear myself complaining in 13 years that he's eating us out of house and home. But, see those bags under his eyes? Yeah, the kid still doesn't sleep well. Ellie has always been such a beautiful sleeper, and even though I publicly said we were just lucky, and that it didn't really have anything to do with us as parents...of course there was always the smug bit of me that thought "well, of course, we did everything right." So, I take it back. We did nothing right. Or at least, we can't seem to do anything right with Gabe. The kid just doesn't want to sleep past 3:00am. Ugh. Yawn.
1 comment:
Oh my lordy do I know what you are saying. SAME story with us. Hang in there..he'll be past it in a (sleepy) blink of the eye and you'll be saying how it seemed like only yesterday he couldn't sleep past 3am.
Post a Comment