But don't worry - we're off to VT this weekend to hit a local Pumpkin Festival. Though at this point we could just paint Gabe's head orange and call it even. Speaking of which, what's everyone doing for Halloween? I am completely inspiration-less. I always thought Halloween costumes would be one of those things I would excel at as a mom, but not this year. We might have Ellie and her BFF Paul go as Bam-Bam and Pebbles...but honestly unless someone hands me a costume they may just go as "the kids with the lamest mom in Park Slope." Ugh, they're too young for irony.
7. Years. Old.
10 years ago
3 comments:
bonnie and clyde..............romeo and jukiet....annie oakley and hr guy (?),,,,,,,,,,,,,
There's a used store in Bratt that has some cute costumes. Might want to check it out while you're up here?
Dude. Old Navy. Cute, cheap and warm.
Post a Comment