What is it about walking around with a double stroller that makes people think it's okay to TALK to me? Hello! It's still New York. We're supposed to cherish our anonymity and refuse to look other people in the eye. Instead everyone's all cheery, asking me how old the babies are, and making laughing remarks about having two kids. Please people, I'm operating on two hours sleep here. I can't make small talk with strangers.
Maybe it's spring fever. It is sunny and 72 in Brooklyn right now. Say what?!? So we celebrated this morning by hanging out in Prospect Park. Ellie played with sticks while Gabe snoozed in the sunshine. All in all, a success. If only people would stop trying to talk to me.
P.S. I know there haven't been many pictures of Gabe yet. He's still at the point where if he's not eating, he's fussing or asleep. I've tried to grab some shots, but I haven't been able to capture what makes him HIM yet. Hopefully soon.
1 comment:
Your doing great.... and pretty soon you will crave adults to talk to.. LOL..
Post a Comment