Friday, September 10, 2010

She Crawls!

I'm calling it. September 10, 2010...10-1/2 months old, and she finally crawls! A full two months after first learning how to scootch backwards on her belly, Ellie has crossed the living room rug, on hands and knees, FORWARD, to retrieve a toy. It wasn't exactly graceful, and she was yelling at me the whole time for not just handing her the toy she so obviously wanted, but she CRAWLED.

So I'm calling her officially crawling. She's also pulling herself up, so I think it might actually be time to finally baby-proof this joint. This should be entertaining.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby-proofing is a must - have fun................kathy

Mom Mom Pat said...

WTG ELLIE You two are in real trouble now

Mom Mom Pat said...

WTG ELLIE You two are in real trouble now

Anonymous said...

Yay! Enjoy this exciting time guys...now you get to see where SHE wants to go! XO

Sarah said...

That last one was from Sarah, btw :-)

Anonymous said...

Whoa Nellie.. or is it Whoa ELlie.. WTG little one.. the race is on..

mary black said...

go ellie!!!!