Assuming we don't get blown away by the Hurricane (Earl, keep your distance!) we'll be ditching the city tomorrow morning and heading up for a nice relaxing 3-day weekend. Plans include sleeping in, eating ribs, drinking coffee on the back deck, and maybe a nice Anniversary Dinner for me and Brian. It's been 6 years! Here's to the rest of forever...
On a completely different note, I saw the first Halloween decorations in a store yesterday. This time last year I panicked every time I saw a jack-o-lantern or candy-corn. It meant Ellie was going to be here any minute! Now I can't believe she's almost a year old. With baby #2 I'll be on the lookout for 4-leaf clovers and leprechauns. Although I have to say, our little family of four will be a nice pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
2 comments:
so sweet ;) have a grea time! xo Mary B
looks like you had a wonderful time. i so enjoy your blog keep it up .
Post a Comment