A blog for Ellie, Gabe, and Mira's family and friends who live too far away to come over for dinner. We hope to post at least once a week.
Yell at us if we're slacking.
Happy New Year! It's Ellie's first Rosh Hashanah, and though she's still too wee for apples and honey (at least the honey part) I'm sure she'll stuff her little face with challah. We celebrate every year with Sari's family, then tomorrow we're off to synagogue. Not sure yet if it's a baby-friendly service, but I guess we'll find out!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
oh for some good new york jewish challah.....whn I was growing up my mother would buy it fresh from the bakery down the street every friday
there's a couple of restaurants here 0 but not the same................love kathy
1 comment:
oh for some good new york jewish challah.....whn I was growing up my mother would buy it fresh from the bakery down the street every friday
there's a couple of restaurants here 0 but not the same................love kathy
Post a Comment