Look who's got a collar and tag, finally! Sophie has developed into a full blown escape artist, with occasional assistance from certain children who maybe hold the front door open longer than they should. Ahem. They will remain nameless. Anyhow, we still want her to be an indoor cat, but I figured a collar and tag with our phone number couldn't be a bad idea. Sophie, however, disagreed.
I bought a collar, one of those snazzy break-away numbers, and it was gone in less than an hour. So I bought another, this time one with an elastic section designed to let her slip out if it gets caught on something. And it lasted two hours. So here's collar number three. It's a plain old fashioned nylon collar without any bells, whistles, or safety gadgets. And it's been a full day and she hasn't gotten it off. I win! (Momentarily.)
No comments:
Post a Comment