Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photo A Day

Hi!  We moved!  And it was awesome, and terrifying, and amazing, and exhausting, and hopefully someday soon I'll get my act together to write about it and show pictures and all that stuff.

But this post isn't about that.  This post is about a little project I'm doing just for me.  Sara sent me a link to a project called "Photo A Day," which is kind of exactly what it sounds like.  You're provided with a list of prompts, and take a photo.  It's actually a social media thing, where you can send your daily pictures to instagram, facebook, the CIA, etc...but I think I'll just post them here.  I've been feeling badly lately that I've been ignoring my camera, and this is just the sort of fun, easy project I can handle right now.  So yay! 

If you're interested, here are the prompts:


http://www.fatmumslim.com.au/2012/05/photo-day-june-challenge-list.html

Hope you enjoy a month's worth of random photos....and we'll see if I actually make it to July!

No comments: