Whoa. It's Friday already? And I still haven't posted pictures from Mothers Day? Aw, crap.
I actually had an amazing weekend. Saturday, I took Elle on my own to the Museum of Natural History to go see a children's theater piece that had been created by an old, dear friend from high school. I'm going to pretend the 45 minute SCREAMING fit didn't happen, and focus on how incredible it was to hold Ellie on my lap while she's ooohing and aaahing at her first show, that happened to have been created by one of my oldest friends - one of the people I first discovered the theater with. I won't lie. I totally teared up. It was incredible. It was also super awesome to see Linda, and hopefully I'll be doing a lot more of it in the future.
Then Sunday was Mothers Day and Bri really went above and beyond. We held a picnic open house in the park, my absolute favorite thing to do.
Gabe and Baby Caroline.
Ellie was more interested in dad's cracker than posing.
Baby Caroline and Sara.
Ellie and Leilia. This just kills me.
And then, to prove the adults got some love, too: Uncle Todd giving Andre a bear hug when he arrived, straight from the airport. That's commitment.
No comments:
Post a Comment