It's Saturday morning...Gabe's taking his morning siesta, and Ellie's communing with Big Bird and Elmo. Brian and Sophie are still asleep, and I am UP, RARING TO GO, READY TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED. We have the most delicious weekend planned, and hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures. We're hosting a Seder today, and it's probably the last big family event we'll hold in the Tiny Apartment. That's bittersweet. Tomorrow is Easter and we're heading out to celebrate and egg hunt with the Jersey family. Then Monday is my birthday (if you send presents overnight they'll get here in time!). Brian's taking the day off from work and we're taking the munchkins to the Natural History museum to see the dinosaurs. As Ellie says, "RAWRRRR!" So let's go people, let's get this party started!
1 comment:
Hurray! Arden and I will be at the museum too! Not sure when because I have a ob appointment too. Have fun and happy bday Nicole :)
Post a Comment