Saturday, April 23, 2011

Children's Museum

Today Bri, Mike, and I loaded up the kids and headed to the Brooklyn Children's Museum. It was kind of insane - super crowded and intense - but definitely fun. They have a whole play area specially designed for kids under 5. If they handed out Valium for parents with the price of admission, it'd be perfection.

Bri shows Ellie how to make a racket banging pipes.

Leila takes a scooter for a ride.

Ellie catches her first fish. My dad will be so proud.

Leila hoards all the balls.

And proof Gabe and I were there too.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That place saved my life the winter Zoe was toddling around. We still talk about how much we miss it!

Anonymous said...

I remember those days... and valium would definitely be a plus.. but ohhh so much fun to see the joy and excitement on the faces of the little one..