One of the things we really wanted to incorporate into the "new" apartment was a place to display family photos. Brian's been pestering me about it for years, but I always hesitated. I had images of awkward school photos running up the side of a staircase, and just couldn't get behind it. But thanks to a little internet inspiration, we now have our Family Photo Wall. It's actually 18 ikea frames, stapled together to act as one. (My brilliant idea was to just duct tape them together. Hell hath no fury like a terrified cat when picture frames start falling off the wall. Luckily Brian and his staple gun saved the day.)
The idea is that we'll be able to change out and update photos as time flies. Brian and I spent hours scouring our computer files for old pictures, and wow. Can I just say? We used to be young, and skinny.
So next time you see me pull out my camera, smile! You may make the hall of fame!
Note: ignore the red couch...the apartment redesign is ALMOST done, and hopefully the new gray couch will be here soon. Also, pictures of the murphy bed will get posted tomorrow after Brian hangs another couple of pictures for me. We're making progress!
2 comments:
Looks Good
love it.. and what a wonderful idea...
Post a Comment