Friday, July 30, 2010

Poor Sick Monkey

So, just yesterday I was thinking to myself, "Wow, I don't even remember the last time Ellie woke us up in the middle of the night." Hah! Oh Pride, how you go before a fall...

The poor monkey woke up at 3am and promptly puked. Now, in the 9 months Ellie's been with us I've been pooped on, peed on, spit up on, and snotted on more times than I can count. But being puked on was a first. Not anymore. Now it's been three times. The poor dear.

She seems perfectly happy, doesn't have a fever and still wants to hang out playing with all her toys, so we're not overly concerned. Truthfully I think this may just be her way of making sure I feel sufficiently guilty about going away on a GIRLS WEEKEND. "Oh yeah, mom? You're going away for two days to have fun in the mountains without me? PUKE."

Yep, Bri and Ellie are on their own this weekend. Wish them luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww sorry to hear she is sick... but glad you are not rushing to doctor and being overly freaked... have a good weekend with the girls Bri and E will be fine i am sure...