Friday, July 23, 2010

9 Month Checkup

Well, Little E isn't quite so little anymore. She had her 9 month checkup today and was deemed "perfect." Like that's any surprise to us.

She's also seriously gained in her percentages. We thought she might have, since she doesn't feel so wee anymore, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

Height: 26.9" - 27th percentile up from the 4th percentile.
Head Circumference: 44.2 cm - 56th percentile up from the 19th percentile.
Weight: 17 lbs 11 oz - 30th percentile up from the 14th percentile.

This weekend Brian's taking a sailing course with some friends so I'm pretty much a "single mom" till Sunday night. The sailing crew's going to come over for a bbq Saturday night though, so at least I'll get to have some adult conversation. And next weekend I make up for it by leaving Brian and Ellie alone while I go on a Girls Weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

17lbs;)? she is so perfect & tiny...great pictures, love the ones with the hats:) crawling, chatting, walking, running, pottytraining, all around the corner;) wahoo
she is beautiful- Diana