Wow. We are exhausted, but good lord what fun!
Friday night, Brian and I had date night at home. Mussels and beers in the backyard while Ellie slept away the night. Saturday brought Sarah Boughton to town, and we went all out to show off our neighborhood. Picnic in Prospect Park? Check. Ice Cream Sundae at Sweet Melissa's? Check. Pint at the Ale House? Check.
Ellie had her first sleepover at Uncle Mike's house Saturday night and we went into the city to paint the town red. Dinner in Manhattan made me feel like a tourist in my own city. It's been a long time since I've been out!
Today we capped off the weekend by having "Sunday Supper" at Lot 2, a neighborhood restaurant that quickly became a new favorite. And now? So You Think You Can Dance is on Tivo. Then...we sleep.
1 comment:
love the pictures.. Ellie is really starting to come into her own.. I love this age.. enjoy
Post a Comment