All I know for sure is that I haven't marked this many milestones in a new relationship since my first "boyfriend" in junior high. Hopefully she won't break up with me the day before the big dance. And maybe tomorrow I can get a photo with her eyes open.
7. Years. Old.
10 years ago
6 comments:
:-) Did your hospital send you home with the worksheet to mark the first few days of pooping and peeing? Color, consistency, frequency....We diligently filled ours out thinking it was going to be the first thing her doctor asked for and...wouldn't you know it? She never mentioned it. Or even asked us for the gory details. You are definitely in the time warp days!
oh god yes...and Brian wanted to kill me for continually asking, "did you mark that on the chart?" every time he touched a diaper. I fell a little bit in love with our pediatrician when she told us to throw away the chart and trust ourselves. Part one was easy, part two is more of a challenge.
gosh if she breaks up with you I hope it is not by text......
lucy xxx
:-) Who is your pediatrician by the way? I fell in love with ours after all of the stress in the hospital and first days counting and studying everything that exited her body, when she examined her and just said "She's perfect!"
What a sweet face!!
I like your insight into the meaningfulness of milestones. Kind of puts perspective on things!
Post a Comment