Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pauly Got a Car!


Today was the best day, which sounds about right, since yesterday was a total shit-storm.  Seriously, yesterday?  With the screaming kids, no napping, and Ellie pushing every button I have?  Not cool.  But today?  Today was awesome.

Ever since we left Brooklyn we haven't seen as much of my "sister-wife" as I would like.  They haven't had a car, and I'm terrible at parallel parking.  Plus, Sara went back to work full time and that definitely put a crimp in our style.  But they bought a car!  And today Sara, Andre, Paul, and Caroline came to visit.  Then, Uncle Todd and Baby Betty surprised me by showing up.  For the cherry on top, Brian had a meeting in Connecticut so he hadn't gone to the city, and he got home deliciously early.  Essentially, a slew of my favorite people were all hanging out at my house, eating chocolate chip cookies, on a random rainy Wednesday.  I'll take it.

No comments: