Obligatory First Day of Pre-K Photo Shoot
And she's off! At this point, Gabe and I ran to our car to try to beat the bus to school. We lost.
This is the truly terrible parallel parking job I had to do at the school to go in and see Ellie's classroom and say goodbye. I wasn't even supposed to be able to park there, but the lot was full and a nice staff-person took pity on me and moved some cones. I wasn't about to tell him I can't really parallel park, though it soon became painfully obvious. He finally told me, "it's fine, you're not going to be here all day, just go!"
Ellie in her classroom.
Gabe sees no reason why he can't go to school, too.
And home safe and sound! I appear to be the only mother at the bus stop who doesn't speak Spanish, but despite any apparent differences we all busted out our cell phones to take pictures of our little guys getting off the bus. Moms. We're such a cliche. Also, even with the language barrier I was able to tell one kid didn't make it home on the bus. OMG. Sooooooooo glad it wasn't Ellie.
No comments:
Post a Comment