A blog for Ellie, Gabe, and Mira's family and friends who live too far away to come over for dinner. We hope to post at least once a week.
Yell at us if we're slacking.
Lately, Ellie has been getting so much more confident on the playground, and it's amazing to watch. The difference between her in the fall, and her this spring is just incredible. And it makes me so proud, and want to cry, and I feel like she's about to pack her bags for college, and okay...that's enough of that. We're not going to be able to afford college, so I really don't have to worry about that. (Just kidding, grandma! At least one of them is going to college.)
The other day we went to Stonewall Farm in Keene with Ashley, Dylan, and Baby Sophie. We saw cows and horses, but mostly the kids just wanted to play on the playground. Ellie sneaked up this rock wall without me even noticing. I had to ask her to do it again so I could videotape it and send it to Brian.
No comments:
Post a Comment