Oops.
So this is the new scratch I put on the car today when I couldn't figure out how to navigate around the dumpster that had magically appeared and pinned me in my parking spot. I don't have a picture of the lovely young man who miraculously ended up actually taking over the wheel for me. (and who thought of MOVING THE DUMPSTER. DUH). I just kept going back and forth and got flustered and couldn't figure out which way to turn the steering wheel, and contemplated what it would mean if I could NEVER get out of the parking spot, and if I would have to raise my children in an SUV in the parking lot of the JCC. And how on earth I would do my laundry. It wasn't exactly a good moment. So, while I'm making leaps and bounds with the whole driving thing, I am still far from perfect. My goal is to be able to drive to Brooklyn and visit. Soon, grasshopper. Soon.
7. Years. Old.
10 years ago
1 comment:
got my first ticket before my permanent license arrived in the mail - ony had the temp license........kathy
Post a Comment