Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Art Class

Elle and I recently discovered Toddler Art at the local Y.  Someone else comes up with the idea, lays out all the supplies, and cleans up.  This is my idea of art heaven.  And Elle's apparently.  It's a bit hard to manage with Gabe crawling around trying to eat glue sticks, but Elle is so excited about "Art Class!" that we just have to go.  Just look how proud she is!



On an related note, why can't I seem to take a proper picture lately?  This whole "moving and trying to buy a house" business has got me totally scattered and flustered.  And apparently affected my ability to focus.  In life as in pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud... such a sweet smile... love it..

Sarah said...

Look at her! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to need some art for my new place...could you ask The Artist Known as Ellie if she could step up production, please?... ;-) Marisa

Nicole said...

Happy to, Marisa. She's currently in her "glitter and feathers" period.