Wee Gabe had his 9-month check up this week. (Sidebar: this still totally blows my mind. Really? I've been home with him for 9 months? It's been 9 months since I had a "real job?" Seriously, sometimes it feels like it's only been weeks.)
Anyhow, yep, he's still tiny. Still not even on the growth chart yet! But as the doctor said, "Look at this kid, he's got cankles! There's nothing to worry about. " Oh, cankles. I've battled you my whole life, but you're a welcome sight on my son. Mmmm...chubby baby ankles.
9-Month Stats:
Weight: 15 pounds, 6 ounces = -1%
Height: 25.7 inches = -1%
Head: 43.8 cm = 14%
7. Years. Old.
10 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds like your cousin Dan... guess it runs in the family.. he only weighed 16lbs at a year, and not on the chart til he was about 5yrs old!! sooo.. there ya have it! much love - love all the pics as always!
aunt jan
Long Live the Cankles!
Post a Comment