Friday, July 8, 2011

Gabe's 4 Month Stats

Oops! He fell off the growth chart!

Apparently, I make tiny babies. Ellie has always been at the bottom of the charts, and now poor Gabe has gone and fallen right off. The doctor isn't concerned yet (especially since E was small too) so I'll just have to work to fatten him up.

At 4 months, 7 days, he is officially:

23" Long (yeah, that's -1% on the charts)
12 Lbs (woohoo! 3%)

But the doctor commented a couple of times on how strong he is. So we're going to focus on that. Other than a nasty case of eczema that needs to be treated with some hydrocortizone, he's perfect. Now, to get him to sleep through the night...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the GROWTH CHART years.. aren't they wonderful.... my kids were always at the bottom too.. so no worries... I think my kids turned out fine...