Grandma's in town this weekend to spend some quality time with E before Baby Boy's imminent arrival. Today we just chilled in the house and ordered in from one of our local restaurants. Lazy, lazy = awesome.
We also got the new couch! So now we don't have to use our imagination anymore and pretend the big red couch is a small gray one. It really is! And I love it. And the nursery is sooo close to being done. One more small art project, plus maybe a new mobile? Maybe not. We'll see how I'm feeling. Anyhow, there's a good chance it will get finished tomorrow and I'll be able to post pictures.
Speaking of tomorrow, I'm meeting some of my best girls for lunch in the city at Tia Pol, one of my all time favorite haunts. Leaving E behind with her dad to spend a proper girls day. Heck, I may even get a manicure. I know, I'm wild and crazy.
We also got the new couch! So now we don't have to use our imagination anymore and pretend the big red couch is a small gray one. It really is! And I love it. And the nursery is sooo close to being done. One more small art project, plus maybe a new mobile? Maybe not. We'll see how I'm feeling. Anyhow, there's a good chance it will get finished tomorrow and I'll be able to post pictures.
Speaking of tomorrow, I'm meeting some of my best girls for lunch in the city at Tia Pol, one of my all time favorite haunts. Leaving E behind with her dad to spend a proper girls day. Heck, I may even get a manicure. I know, I'm wild and crazy.
2 comments:
Go for a manicure and pedicure.. you deserve it.. can't wait to see the finished nursery pics...
Incredible photo! Hope you are feeling well xo
Post a Comment