Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sugar and Spice? Puppy Dog Tails?

If Baby #2 is cooperative, we MAY be able to find out today if Ellie's going to have a little brother or little sister. I'm so excited!

UPDATE!! Puppy dog tails it is. BOY! Ellie's going to have a little brother. This feels totally strange. I only know how to be a mother to Ellie, and, right now at least, she epitomizes GIRL. I know I'll figure it out, but a boy feels like a whole different ball game. A boy. Wow.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay!!

Anonymous said...

As a mother of a 15 yr old and a 6yrold both a boy and girl are a joy . Just give them lots of love attention and patience.enonst

Candy said...

Awwww, BKSchnei Junior! Congrats.

Diana said...

You are going to do great with a boy...just a lil advice...always point it down! ;)
Diana