I didn't quit my job today. Hooray!
Don't get me wrong; it certainly wasn't easy. I bawled on the subway, and RACED home to pick her up before she forgot who I am, but it wasn't terrible. I figure this whole week is going to be crazy hard, and then it will start to seem normal. Hopefully.
7. Years. Old.
10 years ago
4 comments:
Nice work Mama
I hope it gets easier I am sure it will
IF Lelia doesn't forget us living miles away and seeing us 2x a year Ellie definetly won't be forgetting you . I keep hoping Ellie doesn't forget us.
It will probably take longer than a week (says the voice of optimism). You'll have good days and bad -- I *still* cry sometimes when I drop Skye off, and I'm only leaving her there part-time -- but as Carl told me, "You are opening her world up beyond just her Mommy." Kind of a nice way of looking at it.
Where's my Planet 51 DVD? You know I won it...
Post a Comment