In other news, I got to go see As You Like It at the Brooklyn Academy of Music last night. The big deal is that it wasn't really a big deal. Brian got home, I handed him the baby, and off I went. No stress, no anxiety, no freaking out about being away from the babe for a few hours. At the theater I chatted up an older gentleman sitting in the lobby, and it turns out he's living my dream life. Lives in Vermont (Dover, no less!) but has a time-share in Manhattan and comes down all the time to see as much theater as he can. Um, yes please! A house in Burlington, a house in Brooklyn, and a helicopter to get me back and forth. Perfection.
7. Years. Old.
10 years ago
1 comment:
Dream it think it and it will happen... sounds like a great life to me...
Post a Comment