A blog for Ellie, Gabe, and Mira's family and friends who live too far away to come over for dinner. We hope to post at least once a week.
Yell at us if we're slacking.
Hi you guys! Ellie is starting to fill out! She looks uber cute in the 8 week shot and in her photo with Paulie she looks downright big! I am loving looking at your lives on the blog. Love it! I wish you very Happy Holidays. I know you are already alomost half done! I hope to see you all in the New Year! Love, Martha
3 comments:
Love it! Love her. xx Amber
Hi you guys! Ellie is starting to fill out! She looks uber cute in the 8 week shot and in her photo with Paulie she looks downright big!
I am loving looking at your lives on the blog. Love it!
I wish you very Happy Holidays. I know you are already alomost half done!
I hope to see you all in the New Year!
Love, Martha
Post a Comment