Little Eleanor's belly button fell off tonight. It's like she's all grown up. Sunrise, sunset...
Thank god I was home to make sure the stub ended up in the trash and not enshrined in a glass case on the bookshelf. Brian's a bit sentimental.
7. Years. Old.
10 years ago
4 comments:
or good thing the cat didn't take it (see Sex in the City).
nothing wrong with being sentimental but i think that would have been a bit over the top...
hey... now she can have a real bath.. go Ellie...
Eventually even Brian will learn to treasure the really important things. Right now every little thing is important but then there will be so many he will have to pick and choose and I'm sure he will. What next? He will want to keep the nail clippings from her first nail cutting too? I could go on but I'm sure I don't need to do that. She is so adorable that none of us can get enough either. Keep it coming !!
Post a Comment