Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nursery Art

We're not ready to unveil the nursery yet (a combination of 34-week pregnancy exhaustion, January blues, and an ill-timed bout of food poisoning has me moving slowly) but there is one corner that's ready. Our friends Allie and Mike were kind enough to give us their old crib now that both their babies are big kids. So Ellie's got her big-girl-crib! And she LOVES having so much space. It's like dance party 1999 in there every night.

I also am super proud of the free nursery artwork I finangled. I was inspired by this website, and though my finished product doesn't look as cool as hers, I'm still pleased.

The rest of the room is still full of boxes and a bit of a mess, so it will probably take us a couple of weeks to finish. Next weekend we're off to Vermont to drop off a bunch of storage (and see my family too, of course!) So hopefully the weekend after that I'll be able to spend some time organizing enough to call it done. We're five weeks till c-section date, and Baby Boy feels like a ticking clock in my belly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! MARY B

Anonymous said...

Very nice... glad it is all coming together for you guys.. getting excited to see the finished project..

Mom Mom Pat said...

You did a great job on those pictures